Sunday 22 June 2014

New Newborn Items!



Two Posts in One Day!! 
;)


So I have a couple Newborn Sets that I just finished and YeS! 
one is DISNEY.

YeS ! I am a Disney Freak, we are already planning our 
next Disney trip for September 2015.

I can't WAIT!!!

So with the planning, it has led me to look for 
some new Disney Inspirations to knit.
I spent some time this afternoon looking for new Ideas 
and found some that are promising.

Below are some new ones just finished.



 Princess Diaper Set with Pearl Embellishments.
0-3 months
Purple.

$25.50

Other Colours and Sizes can be Knit to Order.



Minnie Mouse Diaper Set with Polk a Dots.
0-3 months
Light Pink

$28.50



Newborn Football Hat 
in Traditional Brown
$7.00


Newborn Football Hat
in Pink

$7.00 


To order, send me an email @
lovewhorlsknits@gmail.com

Have a great week.!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment