Sunday 22 June 2014

New Items!




Summer has Arrived 
in Wasaga!!

Finally it is starting to get warm!  Our Momma Bird has left since a neighborhood
cat got to her nest.

Hopefully, she will build another nest in a safer spot
and try again.

 I have been working on some Summer Shawls
that has taken a little bit longer than I anticipated.

I originally was making one for myself but it seems it will 
be Elizabeth's. We are going to a wedding next week 
and the colour matches the dress she will be
wearing. I will post a picture with her dress
next week.



The other I made is Teal Colour. This one is a birthday present
for a special person.
Shhhhh! Don't Tell.
I really hope she will love the colour as much as I do.
She may also have to share with her little one.






Now for the Pink I added a couple more rows just to make it
a little bigger, but the Teal I made exact size as the pattern specified.

If you like either one, they can be Knit to Order.
$50.00
Sample of Colours are Listed Below.
If there is a colour not listed don't hesitate to ask.



No comments:

Post a Comment