Sunday 20 April 2014

New Newborn Hats




Happy Easter from Beautiful Sunny Wasaga Beach!!!!

I have completed a couple more Newborn Hats!
These would be Great for First Photos!!!!

Also I can now accept Visa and Mastercard for Local Orders. 
As well I am still accepting Paypal for Mail Orders.


Newborn Owl Hat
Light Purple and White

$14.50

Other Colours and Sizes Available for Made to Order


 Newborn Eyelet Hat with Pearl and Flower Embellishments

$18.50

Other Colours and Sizes Available for Made to Order


Blue Newsboy Newborn Hat

$15.50

Other Sizes and Colours Available for Made to Order

I loved this hat when I first saw the Pattern.  For the Blue Newsboy I used Bernat
Satin Yarn. For the Pink I used a less Shiny Yarn.  As much as I like Bernat
Satin, I think the Pink Knits up better for this Pattern.





Pink Newsboy Newborn Hat

$15.50

Other Colours and Sizes Available.




I hope everyone has a Great Easter Weekend with lots of love, family and food. Now that
the Weather is Warmer the Deer are venturing out in Wasaga.  Spotted this fellow
yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment